Buzzyness.com takes pride in providing services that offer tremendous value to our clients.
When you use the services of Allan Revich to maximize the impact of your social media efforts, this is part of what you’re getting:
- 25 years of IT analysis and support experience
- 13 years of nonprofit management experience
- 11 years of social media experience (that’s right. I’ve been on Facebook since before it was even called “social media”!)
- Master’s degree in Adult Education
- Dedication, solution focused goals, critical thinking skills, and of course…
- Empathy and compassion
Consulting, Coaching, and Training
Do you want to start using Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Blogging, to increase your marketing and communication effectiveness?
If you are ready to take control of your online marketing efforts, I am ready to help you do it.
I truly love helping dedicated people, who are already working hard to make their world better, to independently manage their online communications and marketing.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
This quote offers an idea about what mid-sized organizations typically pay for social media account management services.
Creating a comprehensive strategy for social media marketing and outsourcing all work for all channels (with a minimum of two social networks) costs anywhere from $3,000-$20,000 per month, with the industry average settling between $4,000-$7,000 per month. If you want the social media agency to start the accounts from scratch and consult on a 4- to 12-month contract, you’ll pay between $3,000-$15,000 per month. What do they mean by channels, minimum of two? That’s just a fancy way of saying that the cost includes both Facebook and Twitter…I’m betting there’s probably an upcharge if your company wants Google+, too.
You probably need to pay much less!
How can an agency like the Content Factory “get away” with charging this amount? The simple fact of the matter is that they are not “getting away” with anything. They actually offer very good value for the fees that they charge. But a typical small to medium sized organization has neither the need nor the budget for that level of service. I’ve written more about this in my article about social media account management.
Our goal is to get an organization, individual, or self-employed professional up and running with the ability to successfully manage their own social media accounts.
We offer services on an hourly basis that:
- Are tailored specifically to the realistically available resources (time and/or money) you have available.
- Are designed to maximize your social media impact.
- Include the support you need to get started, including account setup and training
- Understand that social media marketing and communications are means to an end, and are not the main focus of your world.
- Are easy to implement and sustain
Discounts are available for:
- Job seekers
- Volunteer-staffed nonprofits
- Online-only consulting
LET’S TALK! No charge for initial phone conversation.